Fallen Firefighters Scholarship
Providing scholarship(s) to Monroe County, Michigan firefighters and their dependents. Applicants must provide a letter from the Department Chief confirming they are a firefighter or dependent of a firefighter. Scholarship money can be used for credit courses or for the non-credit Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program offered through the MCCC Office of Lifelong Learning.
- Monroe County Firefighters Association
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Monroe County Michigan firefighter or dependent of such firefighter? Must provide letter from Fire Department Chief.
- Please upload a letter from the Department Chief confirming they you are a firefighter or dependent of a firefighter (If you have trouble uploading, letter can be sent directly to the financial aid office).
- Are you enrolling in the Emergency Medical Technician Program?
- Have you received this scholarship in the past? (Renewable once)